Published since 2003
ISSN 1542-4448 (print), ISSN 2157-8893 (online)
The Journal of Business & Economics Research (JBER) welcomes articles in all areas of business and economics.
Using a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research and historical analysis, articles examine significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives.
JBER is a widely cited, completely open access journal that is essential reading for academic researchers and business professionals. Articles may include but are not limited to the fields of accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, management, marketing, and related fields.
- Please format your paper according to our journal manuscript guidelines found here >
- For general submission process information click here >
Editorial Team, Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers and Other information
- Click here > and select the appropriate link under "People". Other journal-specific information can also be found in this section.
Download Frequency Rating
- Articles published in this journal have been downloaded an average of 741 times - click here for details.
Most Viewed Articles
- Click here for a listing of the most viewed articles for JBER.
- For a listing of journal indexes click here >
- For journal policies click here >
- Please select "Current Issue" or "All Issues" from the menu above to browse through available JBER issues.